Aspire Premium Lounge
NEWLY REFURBISHED JULY 2018
Whether you are looking for a relaxing space, or wishing to spend some time with family before your flight, the Aspire Premium Lounge at Liverpool John Lennon Airport is the perfect way to start your trip. Located after security in our lower level departure lounge, it doesn’t matter which airline you are flying with, your reason for travel or destination, the lounge is open to all passengers travelling through our Airport.
What to expect
You can celebrate a special occasion with a bottle of chilled champagne*, enjoy complimentary hot food, snacks and treats. There is a great variety of chilled soft drinks, beer, spirits, wine and hot drinks on offer as well.
Offering a great selection of magazines and newspapers, as well as a wide screen TVs, sit back in comfort and enjoy a relaxing pre-departure experience. Take advantage of free Wi-Fi access and tableside charging facilities; perfect for those of you who need to catch up on emails or charge electronic devices before your flights. There are a number of flight information screens located in the Aspire Premium Lounge, to allow you to stay up to date with your flight’s boarding status.
*Additional cost required. Bottle size 75cl
How can I book?
The Aspire Premium Lounge at Liverpool John Lennon Airport is a popular choice with our passengers. To ensure your space you can pre-book. You can pay on the day* although the price will be slightly higher. On the day of travel make sure you bring your email confirmation with you in order to gain access to the lounge.
*Subject to availability
The lounge welcomes holders of Priority Pass, Dragon Pass, Lounge Club, Lounge Key, IOD Ireland and Aspire Platinum/Platinum Plus cards. Entry with these cards is subject to availability on the day. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to pre-book your stay using these methods, simply turn up and present your card at the reception desk.
Group bookings of up to five people can be booked online. Any parties of six persons or more must obtain authorisation in advance with Swissport. If you have not received authorisation for your group of over five persons in advance, the lounge will unfortunately have to decline entry as per Swissport’s Group Booking Policy.
|Rates||Summer Pre-booked price (1st April - 31st October 2018)||Summer Walk-up Price (1st April - 31st October 2018)|
What else do I need to know?
Based upon feedback regarding the type of facilities that passengers want to see at Liverpool John Lennon Airport, the Airport has invested in development work aimed at further improving the customer experience for departing passengers. Ensuring our passengers have the best experience at LJLA is at the heart of everything we do.
With this in mind, refurbishment work recently took place in the Aspire Premium Lounge to create a more comfortable, modern and exciting space for passengers to eat and drink, or simply relax before their flight. Following the refurbishment, the lounge benefits from a whole new layout, maximising the existing space and allowing more seating, meaning more of our passengers are now able to enjoy the lounge’s facilities.
Departure lounge, after security on the lower level
Open seven days a week from 04:30 to 20:00
Groups of up to five people can be booked online. If there are more than five people in your party, you can book by calling Swissport on +44 (0) 161 694 7220. Any groups of more than five people that have not booked in advance with Swissport will be refused entry on the day and no refund will be given.
Please bring your email confirmation with you in order to gain access to the Aspire Premium Lounge.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passengers are asked to behave and dress appropriately at all times, with no football shirts permitted. Swissport have a full set of terms and conditions, however, we would like to remind passengers that Swissport have the right to refuse entry to anyone, or ask them be removed, if their dress or code of conduct is offensive or disruptive to other passengers.
- View further Aspire Premium Lounge Terms and Conditions online by clicking here.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- The maximum party size that can be booked to access Lounge Facilities is 5 people. Any parties of 6 or more persons must obtain prior authorisation as per Swissport’s Group Booking Policy detailed in clause 15 of these Terms and Conditions
- Stag and hen parties are strictly prohibited and will not be admitted to use the Lounge Facilities under any circumstances. Dialogue will not be entered into and the decision of lounge operator, or any employee, agent or representative working on behalf of the lounge operator, is final. Liverpool Airport is under no obligation to refund in full or in part, or offer any other compensation, to any parties that attempt to use the Lounge Facilities as a stag or hen party, or as a group that has not been pre-booked in accordance with lounge operator Group Booking Policy as set out in clause 3
- A Group Booking is defined as a booking, or separate bookings, resulting in a party of 6 or more, including individuals who will not be arriving at the lounge together but intend to use the Lounge Facilities as a combined group. Group Bookings must be pre-authorised in advance. The Lounge Operator reserves the right to refuse access to any customer(s) placing multiple bookings in order to override the Group Booking Policy.
- The Lounge Operator and its employees reserve the right, at their sole and absolute discretion, to refuse entry to, or to remove, any Customer whose behaviour or mode of dress is considered to be unsuitable or likely to offend other Customers.
- Lounge Facilities have a smart-casual dress code and Lounge Operator reserves the right to refuse entry based on non-suitable attire, namely (but not limited to); vest tops for men, Football / Rugby Team Shirts, Sports Tracksuits, Clothing with offensive slogans or motifs, baseball caps, tour shirts, or fancy dress. Customers can wear comfortable items not typically associated with 'Smart-Casual' such as; smart shorts (chino / cargo shorts), sandals, smart trainers, non-sport fashion tracksuits, hooded tops, smart jeans and smart t-shirts for example. The Customer shall ensure that they are, at all times, appropriately dressed. Guests will not be permitted to enter the lounge whilst using hair rollers or having hair rollers on show.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that they are at the correct departure gate in time to board their flight. The Lounge Operator does not accept any liability whatsoever for any Customer who misses their flight.
- The Lounge Operator shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible for the personal belongings of any Customer. Customers taking personal belongings into the Lounge do so solely at their own risk. Personal belongings cannot be left unattended in line with wider terms and conditions at the airport.
- Standard Lounge stay is 3 (three) hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the Customers flight.
The faster, easier way to travel, skip queues, save time, relax and enjoy your journey before your flight, whether you want to do some last minute shopping, grab a bite to eat or relax with a drink.
Have questions about what to expect at the airport?
Want to leave us some feedback on your experience?
Click here for the answers to your questions!
New routes, community endeavours, investments, destination guides... Get all the latest news and updates from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.