• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Be able to carry out tasks quickly and competently. You will need to follow instructions. You will also need to use your initiative and work in a team.
• Be able to follow strict hygiene, health and safety rules.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Some experience would be an advantage but training can be provided.
• No particular qualifications are required; however, a good standard of general education would be useful.
• Greeting customers at any time of the day.
• Provide customers with meals and/or refreshments.
• Ensuring the highest standards of safety and cleanliness in the business.
ANY OTHER INFORMATION/REQUIREMENTS
• Shift work variable, some early starts and late finishes.
• Depending on how long your shift is, we will provide you with a meal from one of our brands.
• The opportunity to gain experience, learn new skills and develop within the company.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVE
• A regular day would include setting up before opening and helping in the kitchen with the preparation and storage of food.
• Loading and unloading the dishwasher, carry out meals, clear tables, stack trays, and help out with general cleaning.
• Using your interpersonal skills to provide customer care, follow health and safety procedures and demonstrate the use of food hygiene at all times.
• You may be asked to help at the front with making drinks, serving customers and using the till.
Please look at the following website for more information: