Accessible Bays for Blue Badge Holders
Accessible parking bays for blue-badge holders are located close to the terminal, in:
- Long Stay Car Park
- Short Stay (Multi-Storey) Car Park
- The Express Drop Off & Pick Up area, adjacent to the multi-storey car park
- The Fast Track Car Park
- The Fast Track Family Car Park
Call Points are located near to accessible bays, or you can call 0151 907 1030.
Car Parks without Accessible Bays
Please note that there are no designated accessible bays in the following car parks:
- The Cheap Parking Car Park, which is approx. 5-10 minutes walk from the terminal building.
- The Drop Off 2 area, which is approx. 5-10 minutes walk from the terminal building.
Blue badge holders are advised to use one of the other Car Parks instead. For a map of the car parks layout please click here.
Blue Badge Replacement Scheme
The airport operates a Blue-Badge replacement voucher scheme, which will allow you to retain your Blue-Badge. You can obtain a replacement copy of your Blue Badge to display in your windscreen in the following ways:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Blue Badge replacement voucher which will be sent to you as an attachment or posted if you prefer.
- Travelling with a friend or relative? They can pick up a Blue Badge replacement voucher from the car park office, on the ground floor of the Multi-Storey car park or from the Assistance desk inside the terminal.
- If you need assistance from your vehicle to the terminal, contact our Assistance team using the Yellow Call Points. The Assistance team can also obtain a Blue Badge replacement voucher
- If you prefer to ring from your vehicle call 0151 907 1030 between 04:00 & 23:00.
Express Drop Off Car Park - 40 Minutes Free
Effective 26th November 2018, travelling passengers who hold a valid Blue Badge will be able to use the Express pick-up/drop-off car park free of charge for up to 40 minutes. To avail of this service, travel documentation and blue badge should be presented at the car park office (both documents must be issued in the same name), located on the ground floor of the multi-storey car park, upon receipt of which a car park exit ticket will be issued. Please note that standard tariffs apply should the 40 minute free period be exceeded.
It has become necessary to make these changes in order to ensure access to the free period in this car park is reserved for Blue Badge holders.
Passengers requiring assistance to the car park office can use the yellow call points located in the Express pick-up/drop-off car park, or call 0151 907 1030 between 04:00 & 23:00.
If you have any questions regarding services for Blue Badge holders at the airport, please email email@example.com
Driving to Liverpool John Lennon Airport via the new Mersey Gateway Bridge
Mersey Gateway Bridge, or ‘the new bridge’, opens soon, so if you cross the bridge between Runcorn and Widnes, make sure you beat the rush and register online today at www.merseyflow.co.uk. Blue Badge Holders can cross the new bridge for free, if they've registered in advance and paid the registration fee. For more information, please visit merseyflow.co.uk.
Have questions about what to expect at the airport?
Want to leave us some feedback on your experience?
Click here for the answers to your questions!
Liverpool John Lennon Airport are one of the biggest employers in the Merseyside region and with more than a 91% colleague satisfaction rate, why not discover the latest career opportunities at LJLA?